New Delta Force Conversion
The PanaVise pedestal mounts are designed for cell phone use. Even though CB and Amateur radios are much heavier, these mounts are strong enough to hold a good size transceiver in place.
They come in various lengths. The 4-inch mount has one ball adjustment for angle adjustment. This mount is good if you just need the radio slightly above the floor or below the roof in a vehicle. We’ve used them to mount radios in trucks where the regular radio mount would interfere with the sun visors.
The next group are the 6-inch, 9-inch, and 12-inch mounts. These mounts have ball adjustments at each end to accommodate any mounting location or angle. Used mostly for vehicle floor mounting, they allow placement of equipment were limited floor space is a problem.
The 6″ and 9″ are the most popular mounts. The 12″ does vibrate in the vehicle but hold the position if tightened firmly.
PanaVise Slimline Specifications
Slimline – Model 727-06, 727-09 & 727-12
- Knob adjustment at both ends.
- AMPS-NEC Compatible head plate hole pattern.
- Shaft made of aircraft grade aluminum alloy.
- Mild steel mounting foot accommodates slightly irregular surfaces and will not crack.
- Concave design evenly distributes mounting load for maximum stability, eliminating “carpet float.”
- Fully adjustable at both ends; pivots 210° and rotates 360°.
- Available in 6″ (152.4mm) overall length 727-06, 9″ (228.6mm) overall length 727-09 & 12″ (304.8mm) overall length 727-12.
PanaVise Slimline Mounts
PanaVise Slimline Mounts Angle View
Magnum Delta Force Mounted To Pyramid PS 15K Power Supply With PanVise Slimline Mount
These mounts allow creative radio mounting such as the photo above. Radios can be mounted to walls and angled up or down for viewing. Mounting on any horizontal surface leaving room under the radio for papers and such. The possibilities are endless